The Ontario Power Generation Winter Festival of Lights in Niagara Falls, Ontario, is Canada’s largest lights festival. Running from November to January 31, the festival attracts over one million visitors annually. It features a beautifully decorated eight-kilometre long lighting route that travels along the Niagara Parkway, through Dufferin Islands and surrounding tourist areas in Niagara Falls.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) What are the timings of Snow World?
- 11.00 am to 10.00 pm. Entry for the last sessions is 9:00 pm
2) Where is Snow World located?
- We presently have 4 centres in Phoenix Market City - Kurla, DLF Mall of India - Noida, Seawoods Grand Central Mall - Seawoods Navi Mumbai, Alpha One Mall, Vastrapur Ahmedabad.
3) What are Snow World days off?
- None, we are open 365 days in the year, with 9 sessions of 1 hour daily.
4) Do you provide Snow gear?
- Yes, we provide sterilised snow gear on a returnable basis (socks, shoes, jerkins, and gloves). This is included in the ticket cost.
5) What is the duration of each session?
- Each session gives you 45 minutes inside the snow area, and 15 minutes to adapt your body to the lower temperatures.
6) Can tickets be booked in advance?
- Yes, tickets can be booked in advance through our website https://snowworldindia.com. We also have a provision for current booking. Tickets can be collected 15 minutes prior to each session.
7) Is there any additional cost involved after purchasing the ticket?
- No additional cost is involved for rides inside Snow Kingdom. Separate tickets at ____ must be purchased for DSLRs and digital cameras. There is no charge for smartphones. They are allowed into the snow area at the customers own risk.
8) What is the age limit for kids in Snow World?
- We recommend that children above 2 years of age visit Snow World.
9) Are there any refreshment stalls inside?
- Yes, we have aromatic and refreshing tea, coffee & hot soup.